Assembly: BioSharp.Core (in BioSharp.Core.dll) Version: 0.1.3191.26120 (0.1.0.0)
public class LineSplitParser : ITagValueParser
The GENBANK and EMBL constants are parsers pre-configured for genbank and embl style files respectively.
There are many properties of the parser that can be set to change how lines are split, and how the tag and value is produced from that split.
- EndOfRecord - string starting lines that mark record boundaries e.g. "//"
- SplitOffset - column index of the first character of the value, and the length of the raw tag e.g. 5 for EMBL files
- TrimTag - trim white-space from tags
- TrimValue - trim white-space from values
- ContinueOnEmptyTag - if the tag is empty, use the previous tag e.g. this is true for GENBANK files and false for EMBL files
- MergeSameTag - if two consecutive tags have the same value, consider their values to be a continuation of a single value so don't fire start/end tag events e.g. true for EMBL
Original BioJava version by Matthew Pocock and Keith James (enabled empty line EOR). Port to C# by Doug Swisher.